Support Utah Symphony | Utah Opera (USUO) and earn free tickets by becoming a USUO Group Leader.
Each season, thousands of patrons attend Utah Symphony and Utah Opera performances thanks to the hard work and dedication of our Group Leaders. USUO’s Group Leaders are advocates for us in the community and help support the symphony and opera by bringing groups of 20 or more people to at least one performance each season. As the Group Leader, you’ll earn a free ticket to the performance for yourself and your group members will receive a special group rate on their tickets.
Group events are great for getting friends and family together, employee parties, entertaining clients, introducing newcomers to the exciting world of symphony and opera, and more! By ordering tickets as a group you will have many group benefits including the following:
- Advanced Access – Tickets for groups can be reserved months before the public on-sale date.
- Priority Seating – By committing early, you will get great seats before they are available to the public.
- Great Savings – Any group of 10-19 gets 10% off regular ticket prices. Any group of 20 or more gets 20% off regular ticket prices. Also, window, phone, and web fees are waived for all groups (as much as $3/ticket)!
- Special Bonus Tickets – Groups of 20 to 29 receive one complimentary ticket for the Group Leader. Groups of 30 or more receive two complimentary tickets.
- Personalized Service – Our Group Sales Manager will provide you plenty of material that will help you organize your group and make your event a very special experience.
- Easy Payment Plan – Flexible payment options are available with final payment due one month before the performance
To speak with our Group Sales Manager and sign up to become a USUO Group Leader, call 801-869-9046.