If you’ve reached your golden years (but are still young at heart), the Utah Symphony and Utah Opera offers you an opportunity to meet other music lovers through Cadenza. Cadenza members eat together at local restaurants before Utah Symphony and Utah Opera performances and then sit together at the concerts. No need to bring a date or a friend, just come and enjoy the music and company!
Cadenza season tickets for the 2013-14 season are $146 (dinner costs are extra). Cadenza subscriptions for the 2013-14 season include the six concerts in the Masterworks A series on Friday nights and a Friday night opera. Single tickets are also available to Cadenza at $35 per concert. Call 801-533-NOTE (6683) to purchase.
Benefits of purchasing Cadenza Season tickets include: receive 20% off any Utah Symphony | Utah Opera performances that aren't Cadenza events, easily exchange your tickets for another night if you can't come to any of the below dates, access to our world-class customer service, we'll mail you a free ticket on your birthday, and more!
• Friday, September 13, 2013 - Beethoven's Triple Concerto
• Friday, November 15, 2013 - Beethoven, Mozart & Nielsen
• Friday, January 10, 2014 - Beethoven Piano Concerto No.4
• Friday, February 14, 2014 - Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto
• Friday, March 21, 2014 - Turandot
• Friday, April 18, 2014 - Mahler's Symphony No.5
• Friday, May 23, 2014 - Rach's Symphonic Dances
The Cadenza ticket price does not include dinner. Dinners are extra and paid at the restaurant. Dinners are usually $30 for three courses.
To purchase call: 801.533.NOTE (6683)
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.652.0737